- The latest national information on EAB: http://www.emeraldashborer.info
- For more information on EAB specific to Wisconsin, including quarantine information: https://datcpservices.wisconsin.gov/eab/index.jsp.
- For access to UW-Extension fact sheets, search or browse the following site: http://hort.uwex.edu/ (See below for .pdf copies of EAB factsheets for homeowners and professionals)
- For a downloadable EAB Poster
Management Factsheets (Recently updated!)
- A factsheet discussing the potential side-effects of EAB insecticide treatments is available: Systemic Insecticides FAQ
- April, 2016 — UW-Extension Fact Sheet: Professional Guide to EAB Insecticides
- April, 2016 — UW-Extension Fact Sheet: Homeowner Guide to EAB Insecticides
- June, 2014 — Multistate EAB Insecticide Bulletin
- December, 2012– UW-Extension Fact Sheet: Is My Tree Worth Treating for EAB?
- January 19, 2011 — Coalition for Urban Tree Conservation: EAB Management Statement
- December 16, 2008 — Wisconsin EAB Management Position Statement
- August 6, 2008 — EAB Pest Alert; EAB Pest Alert (Spanish)
Alternatives to Ash Trees
- For information on alternatives to ash trees see the two links below (courtesy of Dr. Laura G. Jull, UW-Madison Dept. of Horticulture):
Firewood and State Quarantines
- For the most up-to-date information on firewood and invasive pests in Wisconsin: http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/Invasives/firewood.html
- If you wish to bring firewood onto a state property in Wisconsin (State Park, State Flowage, State Forest) it must either be from a certified vendor or be from within a 10-mile radius of the state property. Visit the following site and use the pull-down menu to see where you can buy firewood for that next camping trip in the state: http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/Invasives/FirewoodMaps.html
- For a map showing the current quarantines in the state (links to WI DATCP).
- June 9, 2011 — Dr. Chris Williamson, UW-Madison: EAB Biology and Management (Video Seminar)
- June 9, 2011 — Dr. Cliff Sadof, Purdue University: Fall is for EAB Planning (Video Seminar, via EAB University)
- June 9, 2011 — Bob Dahl, WI DATCP: Emerald Ash Borer Quarantine Regulations in Wisconsin (Video Seminar)
(Note: All files are in .m4v format and are large files, it may take several minutes to download the files. To save files to your computer, right click and choose the “save link as” option.)