Department of Entomology
- Chair: Susan Paskewitz
- Department Administrator: Lance Potter
- Student Services Coordinator: Sara Rodock
- Facilities Manager: Michael Schaeffer
- Search for Faculty
Room 237 Russell Labs Building
1630 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706
Directions to the Department:
View Russell Labs in a larger map
An detailed interactive campus map can be viewed at: map.wisc.edu
Directions By Car
Madison is located in south central Wisconsin and is accessible via several major highways. Madison is a:
- 1 1/2-hour drive from Milwaukee (via Interstate 94)
- 2 1/2-hour drive from Chicago (via Interstate 90)
- 4 1/2-hour drive from Minneapolis/St. Paul (via Interstate 94)
- 2-hour drive from Dubuque (via US 151)
Getting to UW-Madison Entomology Department:
- Take I-90 or US 151 to Hwy 12/18.
- Follow Hwy 12/18 exit at Park Street (Exit 261 B).
- Proceed north on Park Street about 5 miles to University Avenue.
- Turn Left (West) on University Ave
- Turn Right (North) on Charter Street
- Turn Left (West) on Observatory Drive, cross Babcock Drive and travel ~0.15 miles
- Turn Left (South) into Lot 36 parking lot (1645 Observatory Drive)
- Walk out the south end of the lot toward the 8 story building (Russell labs)
- Office is in Room 237 Russell (please stop by for parking pass)
Air Travel to Madison
Dane County Regional Airport, on Madison’s northeast side, provides regional and national air service to and from Madison. Seventy-five flights daily connect passengers to 22 locations, reaching 600 domestic and 70 international destinations with one-stop service.