All of the summer research opportunity applicants at UW-Madison use the UW-Madison Undergraduate SRP Online Application.
In order to complete the application you will need to provide the following information and materials:
- Names and email addresses for two people who will provide letters of recommendation
- Electronic version of your college transcript (scanned hard copies if electronic transcripts are not available)
- Personal essay of approximately 1500 words or less describing:
- How your participation in IBS-SRP would contribute to your future goals and career plans.
- Which area(s) of research are of interest you.
- Any previous research experience.
Application Deadline and Selection Timeline
The deadline for the Summer 2014 program is February 15, 2014. If you have any questions regarding your application please contact Dr. Rob Beattie.
Selection and laboratory placement of students will take place in January, February, and March. Applicants who are not placed will be notified by the end of April.