University of Wisconsin–Madison

Change to Printing in the Herrling Lab (Room 436)

In order to better understand our printing usage in the building, we have changed how one prints in the Herrling Lab.

Beginning March 1st 2013, in order to print you will need to logon using your Russell Lab account.

Need to print in the lab and don't have an account?  Complete the form on this page to request an account: