UW-Madison has negotiated site licenses for free and reduced cost pricing for many software packages; please visit the Tech Stores’ software page for a complete listing or the Campus Software page (NetID logon required to download software).
If you’re looking for MS Office software, you can download/install MS Office from the Outlook Web App (OWA) by following the instructions found here:
Please see this page for a listing of software available in Russell Labs via our license server.
Russell Labs Computing staff can:
- advise you on choosing software
- install the software (based on the license)
You will need to:
- provide funding to purchase the software
- track and renew software licenses/packages as needed
- store the installation media and secure installation keys and/or passwords as needed
We can advise you on methods to do these important tasks