Handouts from select events in 2019 can be found below. If you’re looking for handouts from a recent lecture or other event and don’t see them, contact PJ Liesch.
- January—APIC Meeting: “Bed Bugs and Fleas in Healthcare Settings“
- January—Grounds Maintenance Seminar Series: “Turf Bug Bootcamp”
- February—Garden Expo Seminar: “Outdoor Insect Hazards“
- March—Green County Master Gardeners: “Yard & garden Bugs“
- April—Green Lake Arbor Day Event: “Outdoor Insect Hazards“
- May—Baraboo Library: “Wisconsin’s Busy Bees“
- Master Gardener Training: “Intro to Insects“