Handouts from select events in 2019 can be found below. If you’re looking for handouts from a recent lecture or other event and don’t see them, contact PJ Liesch.
- January—APIC Meeting: “Bed Bugs and Fleas in Healthcare Settings“
- January—Grounds Maintenance Seminar Series: “Turf Bug Bootcamp”
- February—Garden Expo Seminar: “Outdoor Insect Hazards“
- August—Adams County: “Wisconsin’s Busy Bees and Other Pollinators“
- August—Adams County: “Spiders 101: Basic Biology and Common Species”
- Master Gardener Training: “Intro to Insects“