ESA Honors Dr. Richard Lindroth

Dr. Richard Lindroth was elected as a Fellow into the Entomological Society of America this past August. This honor reflects his outstanding contributions to entomology in research. You can read more about it on the ESA website and on the CALS website.

Congratulations Rick!

This entry was posted in News by Jennifer Riehl. Bookmark the permalink.

About Jennifer Riehl

I have a BS in Biology (Texas Lutheran University), MS in Molecular Biology (SUNY Albany) and PhD in Forest Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology (Michigan Tech). My research interests reside largely in the field of ecological genetics/genomics. I am interested in understanding the underlying genetic architecture of adaptive traits in forest trees in general. I also have an intense interest in how science and natural resource management policy interact, from drivers of NIPF land management choices or the incorporation of controversial scientific topics (e.g., species concepts or hybridization) into bureaucratic structures. I also love to travel and explore new places. On my downtime I like to attend musical events from rock concerts to symphony orchestra performances or see new films.