Job opportunity: chemical ecology technician or postdoc

Are you interested in working with a diverse group of scientists studying plant-insect interactions and aspen defense chemistry at a world class university? Then, please see this job opportunity for more information.

Chemical Ecology Technician or Postdoc

This entry was posted in News, Opportunities by Jennifer Riehl. Bookmark the permalink.

About Jennifer Riehl

I have a BS in Biology (Texas Lutheran University), MS degrees in Molecular Biology (SUNY Albany) and Environmental Policy (Michigan Tech) and PhD in Forest Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology (Michigan Tech). My research interests reside largely in the field of ecological genetics/genomics. I am interested in understanding the underlying genetic architecture of adaptive traits in forest trees in general. I also have an intense interest in how science and natural resource management policy interact, from drivers of NIPF land management choices or the incorporation of controversial scientific topics (e.g., species concepts or hybridization) into bureaucratic structures. I also love to travel and explore new places. On my downtime I like to attend musical events from rock concerts to symphony orchestra performances or see new films.