Our research and extension group is located in the Department of Entomology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Our program is centered on the ecology and management of insects of commercial and fresh market vegetable crops.
Specifically the focus of our research and extension program is:
- Research to meet the current and emerging challenges of Wisconsin’s commercial and fresh market vegetable growers and producers.
- Extension education to deliver research-based information to the stakeholders and the public.
- Improving sustainability of commercial and fresh market vegetable production in Wisconsin through research-based IPM practices.
- Wisconsin Vegetable Production – UW-Madison Extension
- University of Wisconsin Integrated Pest and Crop Management (IPCM) Program
- Vegetable Crop Update – Wisconsin Vegetable Crop Newsletter
- Wisconsin Pest Bulletin – WI DATCP
- UWEX – The Learning Store
- Agriculture & Natural Resources – UW-EX Cooperative Extension
- Vegetable Resources – UW-EX Cooperative Extension
Growers and Trade Associations
- Wisconsin Potato & Vegetable Growers Association
- Wisconsin Fresh Market Vegetable Growers Association
- Midwest Food Processors Association
- Wisconsin Seed Improvement Association